As Inspecting Architects, we advise on the maintenance of this fine Romanesque basilica built in 1883 by F W Hunt, now Listed Grade II*. We planned the conversion of the Vestries into Parish Rooms with new lavatories and heating. Historic lighting has been restored and complementary new lighting installed.
General view into the nave of the Italianate Basilica Church of St Luke, looking east. Small photo: before new lighting installation.